Manual Trigger Point Therapy Neuromuscular Therapies Pain Care & Wellness Products Nicole Rais Urell, LMT, CMTPT at The Bodywork Space 25-R Belmont St. Cambridge, MA 02452 for appointments and info:
Covid-19 Update & Survey
We are anticipating re-opening The Bodywork Space at the end of June 2020. We will have new safety protocols in place, including:
- Therapist attire to include safety glasses plus single-use gloves, masks and smocks/scrubs to be changed between clients
- Clients to wear masks, and asked to wash hands or use sanitizer before treatment
- New massage table and room sanitation procedures between clients
- Swapping out entire face cradle between clients
- Towels will replace the massage table blankets, and be changed out and laundered between clients
- Clients will be asked to wait outdoors until appointment time
- Within the office we will avoid the waiting room and maintain 6 feet of distance if 2+ people are there at once
- We will use a brief pre-treatment screening questionnaire and have an instant-read thermometer for use if needed
- Enhanced treatment room ventilation with open windows and window fans.
There are more state-mandated rules to be posted soon, but based on this summary, are you ready to return for bodywork?
Would you take this short survey on how you've been, your safety concerns, and scheduling moving forward? My goal is to meet your needs, keep us all safe, create a schedule that makes sense, and diversify as needed. Thanks in advance!
Your name (first name/last Initial, or just initials are fine!)
Are you ready to receive neuromuscular therapy / massage in a few weeks' time?
No, not at this time
Will you feel safe receiving massage at this time, with the safety protocols outlined above?
Do you have any suggestions for enhanced safety or comfort, for yourself, or in general?
Have you experienced neuromuscular pain, postural issues, or soft tissue injuries during the shut-down?
Often, almost constantly
Frequently, but not constant
Rarely or not at all
How are you doing currently, body-wise?
Are you having any stress-related issues?
Have you had any illness?
If you are ready to schedule, will your usual days and times for appointments work (typical schedule was Monday & Wednesday 9-3; Thursdays 12:30 and later)
If I switch to some evening hours at The Bodywork Space, do any weekday evenings work well for you?
I have created a studio space in my home, which is a 10-15 minute drive northwest from the office. Would you be interested in daytime appointments at this location?
Are you interested in core strength, posture and flexiblity training at my home studio? As I re-certify in Pilates and begin a study in Structural Yoga Therapy, I will be looking for students to train at a practice-client rate. These modalites combine naturally with many NMT techniques that work best in an exercise setting. Any interest?
Any other comments or thoughts for me? I look forward to hearing from you! Many thanks for completing any of this survey.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.